Sketch Inspiration!

By kate blue - Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cookie was the winner of Itty Bitty Scrap Shack's So You Think You Can Scrap Challenge and deservedly so! Unfortunately, I got booted out at Round 5 { :-( }
She has posted some sketches on her blog done by the incredibly talented Valerie Salmon and I was inspired by her layout The Garden Sketch # 54 (with lil' Mr. Cutie Pie Harvey) to get some pages done! TFL! I didn't know this was Valerie's sketch until AFTER I HAD ALREADY POSTED THE BLOG AND THE PICTURE...my apology. Gotta check those things FIRST inthe future.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Kate!!!
    Wow!!! I so love your work!!! I really like how you interpret Valerie's sketch!!!Theres lots of nice elements on you layout.. love looking at it one by one!!! And great hand-cutting!!! Tomorrow i will update my blog (links/friends etc..)Can I link you up? Thanks for visiting my site!!!HUGS! See you around!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin