If you need a good laugh,

By kate blue - Wednesday, September 24, 2008

head {literally} on over to http://www.yearbookyourself.com Upload a picture of yourself and it does THIS.

Note: I'm only posting the ones of me that don't make me look like 1. I'm whacked out on drugs or 2. I'm in need of a comb, a flat iron AND a relaxer all at the same time....some were hysterical; I refused to post the one that made me look like GUMBY-remember him???? Funny cause I always wondered what I'd look like IF i liked hair and could grow it out. Now I know :( yuk! ~Thanks Jen for showing me this on your blog!






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're going for the B'yonce look in the last one.....you go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too funny! will have to try it on my face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin