Fiska-Frenzy in Hershey PA

By kate blue - Thursday, November 06, 2008

was a blast...very beautiful town and combine that with candy and scrapbooking and that means FUN! My hat off to Wendy Jo for hosting what I hope is her first of many Fiskars bashes...it was a HUGE success. My favorite thing was meeting new friends and the second was the chocolate tasting with Carl! I don't normally like chocolate but it was nice to learn about chocolate from someone with so much enthusiasm, taste the different varieties {grownup choclate, not that crappy kid stuff} and then get my picture taken with Mr. Reese Cup!

I managed to get 3 pages done at the crop; here's one of them....I've been holding on to these photos for like forever and loved this Scenic Route paper and the embellishments from Me and My Big Ideas so here ya go!




and of course-we had TONS of givewaways; I'm not even sure if I got all of them..no I didn't..we were given adhesive, and more chipboard. I didn't do the make*n*take because I wanted to save that awesome foil chipboard for my Christmas layouts!





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looks like a blast!!! I would have loved to sneak in your scrappy bag while you feed me chocolates...snicker. And hey i'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin