Not done yet, but

By kate blue - Tuesday, November 18, 2008


I've working on a class called
"Stories in Hand", offered for free at www.JessicaSprague.com {can't sign up now though; there was a deadline}. I haven't wrapped the idea of the notebook and the long stories of it all but I plan on sitting down with it tomorrow and giving it an honest shot. Am working on putting the basic book down; used the Cosmo Cricket blackboard and have yet to "dress it up" with embellishments and photos.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your album looks so pretty. I still haven't done mine yet. I can't decide if I'm going to do digital (which is all I do) or the old fashioned way. I like the special touches you added to yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin