Back to the Sneak Peek

By kate blue - Monday, December 22, 2008

forgot about the reveal! I was one of the lucky few to get a tour of the White House Holiday Tour...no President or First Lady (present or future) were in site but it was still beautiful both on the eyes and the ears.












This years theme was a Patriotic one...I was going to scan the book that goes with it to tell the story (it's very cute) but I have misplaced it {shhhh!}...love the red, white and blue theme -it was SOOOO VERRRYYYYYY American and I loved that! May do a room like that at Christmas next year with leftover 4th of July scrapbook decor once it goes on sale...Pretty cool idea!

So anyway, ENJOY some of the sites we saw!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. how cool is that, you are so lucky!! I am in Waldorf, we should scrap one weekend. :) Have a great Christmas! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin