Got an early start

By kate blue - Saturday, December 06, 2008






to the holiday decorations; normally I'm way behind and don't have stuff up and done until Dec 23rd...but I decided to get all the damn decorations out and "attempt" to start since this is Brandon's first idea~ not about Christmas, but I thinks he knows SOME type of celebration is happening {I think}. Can't ask him so...I shall assume YES! He enjoyed putting ornaments on tree #1 with sister; we (Me and the tall one)poured some wine and turned on Christmas tunes and put up the artificial tree in the living room and will get the real one for the den next Friday. The kids have theirs up in their rooms and I did add some decorations and trees in the hall bathroom...may take some pics of that later.

Here's Thing 1 and Thing 2 !!!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin