CC Cyber Crop closes and I got

By kate blue - Sunday, March 29, 2009

Beach Dude-Use your scraps challenge


Scraplift a member-I chose Marilou64


Use at least 5 colors challenge!


Use 4 Fonts challenge! Will have to change the journaling on this later since I journaled the wrong place sine my brain was cold!



4 challenges done...went to the Maryland Sings Crop last night with Brianna, Anna, Kyna and E but it was all freakin cold & rainy and the heat defintely wasn't working right in the fellowship hall so my mojo was not there...I cannot work if I'm freezing cold. Happened to me at the Hamburg Hideaway too and I just couldn't get it together. Had fun, but I was freezing my butt off.

So, again, I 'WAS" inspired but only did 4 layouts!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin