Questions of the Day

By kate blue - Thursday, March 26, 2009

courtesy of friends over at Paper Popsicles :)

* How long have you been scrapping? This is my 4th year
* What is your fav adhesive? Scrapbook Adhesives Mounting Squres and All Night Media Pop Dots
* Cardstock you can't live without? Wausau
* Do you prefer acrylic or rubber stamps? acrylic but I don't stamp that much
* Pigment or dye ink? which is which? I like Staz-On
* Patterned paper preferences? Stuff that gives me option to handcut designs out
* Fav paper manufacturer? sooo many but a few are Kaiser, American Crafts, Fancy Pants, gcd, Cosmo Cricket, Best Creations.....am looking forward to trying some new lines this year like Websters, Marks Papers and Scrap Within Reach
* What style scrapper are you? layered, cluttered
* How often do you craft? weekly
* Do you make cards? No- they look goofy & funky when I do-don't look like my pages at all
* Do you send the cards you make? I MIGHT do one for my parents ocasionally
* Snack while you scrap? no but if I do, chips & salsa & bottled water
* Scrap with your stash? always- I love to mix old & new in every layout
* Do you just have to have the current releases? No
* Are addicted to scrapping? absolutely
* Fav rubber stamp manufacturer? Autumn Leaves and Fiskars
* Do you have a stamp you always use? no
* Flowers for embellishments? sometimes
* WHY do you scrapbook? for my children & family-I don't want them looking at all pictues in a shoebox
* fav tool? Tim Holtz Tonic Scissors
* Least fav tool? chalk holder-its dumb

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin