Go Green project (Earth project-MM mag post)

By kate blue - Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BEFORE:


IN PROGRESS:



one way to reduce waste while scrapbooking is to reuse...Found tons of these $1 Colorbok "how to" guides in the clearance section at either Michael's or Joann's and bought 5 or 6 of them...thought I'd start making some cute tag books with favorite pics-like mini coffee table albums! Am doing first one with my nature favorite pics from my favorite photographer, Mz. L....still a work in progress since I've gotten sidetracked...one side photo, the other will be a mini scrapbook page for journaling with poetry, quotes, or personal journaling like where photo was taken, when and why I love the pic. Great way to use up ribbon & paper scraps too.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin