Happy National Scrapbook Day

By kate blue - Saturday, May 02, 2009

I thought I was gonna be cropping today, but it was the day from hell (curve ball) ....but, rather than complain about stuff that got resolved, I shall say that all was not lost-I am the MAY scrap challenges host at Coordinates Collections.com and I actually have managed to JUST post the first challenge a few minutes ago...why not come by, register and join the fun ???? We'll be having contests and challenges to keep you busy scrapping week by week for the month of May.

Also,I will be working on this tomorrow....mini book for BB...

BEFORE shot:

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello Queen Kat- (i will call you anything you like- my father always says "call me anything, just call me for dinner) LOL!! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I will be checking back to see the after mini book! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin