Scrappin' Layouts

By kate blue - Sunday, May 24, 2009








recent layouts, no particular order..I loved the orange paper from Pink Paislee when I bought it, but those damn little punches keep falling off the edges...oh well..I did love that Creative Imaginations (red) paper with the cute star punchouts; will have to track down Ms. Eboni to see if she or LoLo have a star punch and do my own next time! I scraplifted the LO from Lisa Truesdell in the Nov 2008 issue of Scrapbook Trends. My Lo was nowhere near as good as hers but I may lift the concept again but with more PP and stitching IF/WHEN I get a little sewing machine. I loved how her journaling block was on the side and incorporated a cute little picture (may have been stickers or rubons) within the journaling.

Memories LO is a tribute to me & my twin sister Karla and that BAD ASS haircut my mother got for us back in the day - I figured that since I have scrapped an old skool picture of Lynne that she did not like, then Karla and Belinda (hers is coming) needed a turn too ****Sorry K1 !! Fair is fair!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin