June 17, 2009

blog down-am out


sick....started feeling sick Sunday early evening and it started with a ticklish throat and then by midnight, full blown sick...have been in bed for 2 days! Yup- 2 days and am still feeling cruddy and sore and yukky but since hubby is going to Memphis in the morning, I have no choice but to drag my butt outta bed since Brandon has an early appointment with the opthamologist and B is still in school....at least I got 2 days to suck down Nyquil straight from the bottle tho'. :) Am sad that both Brandon (he who started the germ passing) and I missed his pre-K graduation celebration...will have to do my own photo shoot next week when I feel better.

3 comments:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh goodness! I pray you get over this quick!!!! Drink lots of fluids....

and get a good night's sleep.

Michelle Vocke, Scrapbooking and Stamping Examiner said...

Sorry to hear that you are under the weather and hope you are feeling better soon!

Glad to hear your Charity Crop was a success!

Lisa Smith said...

I sure hope you start feeling better soon! It is no fun when you are sick.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin