Getting ready for the charity event on Saturday

By kate blue - Wednesday, June 10, 2009

in order to clean the scrapbook rooms, we called on friends and family to bring unused items so we could do some GO GREEN goody bags.... Didn't E do a great job with these cute bags???????????

SNEAK peeks-




Christina from Fiskateers sent me an RAK beyond belief-blew me away with the goodies she sent for the door prizes & silent auction..I'll never be able to repay her! Never! She felt that the Childrens Miracle Network was worthy of the donation and for that, I thank HER. Hope to take lots of pictures to send her in a great layout....:) There ARE still good, kind people out in the world who do kind things for strangers-I think Oprah calls them Angels :) and they pop in and out of my life quite often...

On that "note" of going green -translation: getting rid of clutter, my scrap studio is still a crazy mess so AFTER the charity event, I think I will channel my inner Niecy Nash- my Clean House DIVA and do not 1, but 2 RAKs from my blog...will post some peeks of the givaways and what you gotta do on Tuesday {US residents only}...............

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin