Walmart Charity crop for Hopkins Children's CMN

By kate blue - Monday, June 15, 2009

was a success {in my opinion} considering it was our first one...thanks to Susan
for all the hard work she did and for being so organized! I am waiting to hear back from her as to whether we can do this as an annual thing...she is opening herself to comments and suggestions to make it better-I heard some small suggestions as I walked the crowd. For example, that we could tweak the food a bit-thanks Brian for going to the Arbutus store for the cakes and the yummy chicken! Also have a coffee/tea/juice/water station since not everybody can drink coffee all day like I can! Also, we figured out that scrappers need junk food!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It really was a great time. Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin