Inspirational bloggers

By kate blue - Friday, August 28, 2009

in scrapping, there is no wrong, there is no right- No two people have the same style-we all take things away from looking at each other's creations...We are all INSPIRING....on that note, since I've had insomnia for a week, I came across some lovely and inspiring blogs; most quite by accident and just thought I'd show some love for things that caught my eye-kinda LIKE the "I SPY" of scrappers....Am going to feature a new artist every Friday, so if you want me to feature you, let me know...Once a week allows me to sweetly request that I can use images "con permiso" of course !

First chica up for grabs, my BFF (no permission necessary)- {E}-



she doesn't blog a lot, but girl got mad style! and yes, we scrap TOTALLY different....she just CAN'T junk up a page no matter how hard I try and bribe her!
As my first FRIDAY SCRAPGAL, please hop over and leave her some LOVE here and tell her Queen Kat sent ya!

xoxo
kat

Happy Friday !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin