August 28, 2009

Inspirational bloggers

in scrapping, there is no wrong, there is no right- No two people have the same style-we all take things away from looking at each other's creations...We are all INSPIRING....on that note, since I've had insomnia for a week, I came across some lovely and inspiring blogs; most quite by accident and just thought I'd show some love for things that caught my eye-kinda LIKE the "I SPY" of scrappers....Am going to feature a new artist every Friday, so if you want me to feature you, let me know...Once a week allows me to sweetly request that I can use images "con permiso" of course !

First chica up for grabs, my BFF (no permission necessary)- {E}-



she doesn't blog a lot, but girl got mad style! and yes, we scrap TOTALLY different....she just CAN'T junk up a page no matter how hard I try and bribe her!
As my first FRIDAY SCRAPGAL, please hop over and leave her some LOVE here and tell her Queen Kat sent ya!

xoxo
kat

Happy Friday !!!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin