Patchwork Pandemonium-Tim Holtz**ROCKS!

By kate blue - Monday, August 17, 2009



THE best class EVER...it was simply amazing, fast and fun! I'm still getting pictures but will start with these for now...Was a hectic day and of course unfortunately I walked into the class about 3 minutes late but we didn't have to bring a thing but ourselves and the desire to create! What was amazing was that EVERYTHING from inks to scissors to glue (that CH glue medium is great-Queen's Ink is gonna let me know when it's back in stock) to grungeboard-ALL prepped and labeled and ready for us to go!

Tim's energy was so refreshing and he was so PATIENT and encouraging...and very cool!



It's obvious that he & his team love what they do and for me, a person who doesn't stamp or do mixed medium, it was just a great way to spend the day...next time I am gonna take more than one class-that's IF he decides to come to Maryland again! I haven't finished my project since I had put away some ephermera that I wanted to add later, but will be done by tomorrow to post more pics...and hopefully {e} will send me her pics tonight for me to share tomorrow.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin