**Room update**

By kate blue - Saturday, August 08, 2009

Who knew that cleaning the nooks & crannies would take so long? I was gonna paint the one accent wall too a lighter shade but by the time I finished cleaning (found some good pictures, sketches I had done and a book of stamps!) and dusting and vacuuming, I was/am pooped! Have not gotten to the messy messy table, but everything else is "clean enough" for me!



Will take 20 minutes to attack the table (the wine comes out now- everything that I didn't immediately put away I put on the table) and then maybe scrap a page or two.

Have a great weekend everyone!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh wow we really were on the same page today! I love your orange wall and your scrap area is really cute! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did awesome! I need to get some of that energy focused on my "art/whatever I can think of" room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed and inspired with your clean up! I need to do the same. Thanks for dropping by the Adornit blog - come back and visit soon. Debbie Raymond, Adornit editor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin