Spaces are still left! Charity crop this weekend!!! Aug 29th

By kate blue - Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I know a lot of you are away for the last week before school starts, but I just thought I'd mention this one more time...it's all for a good cause and who doesn't love to scrapbook and meet new friends ???? In fact, Mandie attended a charity scrapbook event that I hosted for Brandon and the Children's Miracle Network and that's how we became fast friends 3 years ago...For those of us whose children have been affected by serious illness, I can't stress enough the importance of attending...Many of my scrapbboking friends met me AFTER Brandon was well and don't know my backstory but IF I ever share his WHOLE story, you'd understand (I'm like other parents who haven't gotten to that step yet despite my love for scrapbooking; it's only covered the good parts so far) my thoughts about charity CROPS FOR KIDS. :)

Anywho, here's the info IF your schedule changes and you can attend!!!!

My friend Mandie's daughter Paige, was diagnosed at the age of ONE with a brain tumor....She underwent numerous surgeries and 33 radiation treatments. She is now 5 ½ and cancer free!!! Mandie and her family are trying to find new ways to help fund the foundation responsible for saving her daughter. There are many families who are not so “lucky” and need there to be more research done.

She is hosting a Crop for Kids at Oliver's Carriage House in Columbia, MD on August 29th, 2009. Please join us from 10:00am to 8:00pm to CROP FOR KIDS. The cost is $30 and includes food, door prizes, goody bags and fun! Also, there will be raffle tickets sold for product as well!

All proceeds will go to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation (http://www.pbtfus.org) The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation is a nonprofit charitable organization that seeks to find the cause of and cure for childhood brain tumors as well as increase public awareness about the severity of childhood brain tumors.

Please email Mandie Setzer @ msetzer@27seconds.com or contact her @ 443-799-3670 to sign up. All spots will be sold in advance. Thanks!!!

{insert picture of MY cute kid-crooked glasses and all}

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin