C.S.D. Blog Hop!

By kate blue - Thursday, September 17, 2009


Candy Shoppe Designs is having their Super Sweet 16 Blog Hop Challenge and it's different than other blog hop challenges but think FUN.  Hop over and see what all the buzz is about; you will not be disappointed!  They are shooting for 200 blog followers (ME TOO) and at last count, are up to 170!  There's tons of inspiration at all the blogs-TRUST ME! and oh yeah, cool sponsor of the prize is none other than Studio Calico   a great kit club that has phenomenal papers and ephermera...

I am almost finished with the challenge EXCEPT for the layout part but you know what comes first right?  Since it is post-flood time, there are still 3 boxes on the floor so I started to declutter the studio (and the pantry) for the 16th time and my table looks like this today>>>

a yukky mess!!!  I kept piling stuff  on it that I knew needed to be filed and put away TODAY.  So, gotta go feed Thing 1 & Thing 2 (hubby is working tonight) then I shall return to knock this out in 30 so I can get started and give you a sneak peek of my take on the SS16 blog hop layout...Lata!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin