11 days till Halloween.......

By kate blue - Tuesday, October 20, 2009

finished up a minibook of different Halloween costumes....only took me 3 years to print pictures.  Used some remains of a Cosmo Cricket blackboard book I had (I always split those minibooks up to make 2-3 projects) and of course the Basic Grey Eerie paper collections make up the rest.  Cute embellishments (dracula and whimsy elements) came from the Recollections collection from Michael's (won these from Jamie at CC)-other touches were from the ever growing stash.  Cute witchy pick either came from Trace-E, Mandy or Heather-they gave me lots of treats and I put them all together without asking who gave me what.....

Anyway, here's some of the pages from the mini book-still have to add a bit more journaling with dates and such.









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's one cool mini you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY awesome mini - LOVVVVVE it!!!! :)
    Very inspirational

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin