BASB Gratitude challenge

By kate blue - Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One of my fall projects for the BASB Simple Thanks Challenge was a Gratitude box...we have so much to be thankful for not just in November but all year long.  Sometimes we forget to write down the small stuff and our favorite photographs get stuck in boxes; waiting for someone to just look at them...so I have created some tags with more of the evergrowing scrapbook stash for us to use...Our way of paying it forward is that family and friends get to add to our box too-I've created extra tags and we'll even take pictures when they visit to add on the tags too!  That way, my family knows that everyone who walks in our door is a blessing to US.

Here's a BIG tag  (used one of the bigger Jenni Bowlin Bingo cards as my tag base) I created today and I decided to put a picture on it too...will add pictures of the box and some of the other tags later since right now, they are being used by a manufacturer and I can't post just yet...but soon!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love LOVE LOVE your take on the challenge. Friends and family are such a blessing. What a wonderful way to let them know and to remind ourselves. You are awesome! Can you tell I really like your idea? :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin