POTD

By kate blue - Monday, November 23, 2009

It's his UNBIRTHDAY or should I say his HALF BIRTHDAY???? As I reflect on the fact that he is FIVE and a HALF, all in the continuing spirit of gratitude, I am so thankful for "this" child...he struggles everyday with developmental delays and with apraxia of speech and trust me, those are some pretty difficult challenges!  He does it with a kind heart and a sweet spirit and I love him more and more each day. I look back at how much he WASN"T able to do this time last year and how far he has come and I smile..AND...for those of you with kids who have "different abilities" I applaud and salute you!

In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength (Isaiah 30:15)


I pray that he never doubts his abilities for they are many-He has a determination and a "can do" attitude that amaze me.  Everyday. {heart}

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. "-we come this far by faith--leaning on the Lord--trusting in his holy word--he never fail me yet--oh, oh oh, can't turn around--we come this far by faith-"

    I LOVE YOU LIL' ONE--YOU ARE IN MY HEART FOREVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, he is a beautiful soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that it is his "unbirthday" - very sweet post :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin