Friday Scrapgal-a card maker!!!

By kate blue - Friday, December 18, 2009

and a good one too...her cards looked like the kind you get at a Hallmark store.  Today's Creative Blog (where I found her) features over 350 different artists and since most of the decorations are up, tree is up, boy wonder has had a snack, Santa already came and went,  and BB's off with friends {whew}, I get to scrap and surf for a bit :) ...



anyway, hop on over to today's Scrapgal, Cindy C.....and leave her some L-O-V-E.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my box on your blog today. I'm totally honored!

    I do not miss all that snow you've been getting as a former NY'er here. Happy shoveling girlfriend.

    I also love your projects and mixed media style. I'll be back often. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin