My Friday Scrapgal hails ALLLL the way from....

By kate blue - Friday, January 01, 2010


Belgium!  I hope she hasn't been on my list before but if she has, it's because she rocks!!! Her name is Charlot and she is only 17years old!!  She was one of the Teen Guest Designers at Prima for the month of December and while this is my favorite layout, she has numerous others that are divine -it was great to see how her layouts have evolved and grown over the course of the year.  To be this good at age 17 tells you something...the kid has talent!!!  Hop on over to her blog and give her some love!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Kat! I am such a fan of your projects! Love your blog. Have a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin