Art You can live with

By kate blue - Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One things that is dangerous about being snowed in for days is the whole thing called "internet shopping" and while I haven't succumbed in to the temptation (the roof issue and the newly sprung leak in the downstairs toilet just cured me of that)-I can still "window shop" from my desktop view...Was inspired by the snowflakes and snow it is still swirling around out there...Gov. has declared a state of emergency and roadas are closed, businesses shut down...this is the worst storm {blizzard} we've had in more than about 20 years.  Anyway, some great net finds of the day:


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Yes, internet shopping can be very dangerous!...So what did you buy???

    Hope you stay safe, electricity stays on, roof don't cave in and you have plenty to keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog! Thank you for entering my OWOH giveaway - I loved your comments and am happy to get to meet you in this way! Your scrapbooking is stunning (makes me whant to get my stuff out again!) Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Kate!

    i hope you get dug out ofall that snow soon - what a mess! thanks for the sweet comment:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin