Crazy weeks-let me catch up!

By kate blue - Saturday, March 13, 2010

my electronic calendar got crazy-I had stuff kinda confused but finally got it staight-thought I was gonna be away with the girls this weekend but had my dates wrong...so, yukky weather means indoor stuff so kids are all straightened out and are gone out for a bit, school projects completed, laundry in progress etc...now to catch up the bloggedy blog with an overload of postings-got some good stuff to show ya...first up- GENERATIONS CRAFTING  !!  They are one of our sponsors over at Candy Shoppe Designs and I like that they have generously donated some of these cute Basic Grey Sugar Rush papers to the scrappers over at SOUS {Stuck on Us Sketches}...they've got a great sketch, 4 different takes on the sketch and a challenge- you need to use patterened papers to show em whatcha got!  Easy! and Yeah, a prize is involved :)

and speaking of prizes, remember we have great eye candy to win over at Candy Shoppe Designs...our GO GREEN Challenge  is over tomorrow so you still have 24 hours to participate!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin