RAK

More happy mail!**updated with my pic of TED

By kate blue - Saturday, March 13, 2010

If you may remember, some time ago I participated in my FIRST ever tag swap with the Creative -Block Stampers Anonymous Yahoo Group!  I was encouraged to do so after meeting Mr. Sweetheart aka Ted Cutts of Stampers Anonymous (best stamps and he carries all the TH goodies too )at the GASC and he made me this lovely "Queen tag" which is still in it's place of honor in my studio.  Anyway, he and Jan and Gloria all teamed up and sent all the participants (I think there were 8 of us) a fab RAK yesterday!
Yeah, that's Tim Holtz film strip ribbon you see-can't wait to use them tonight!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello Kate.
    It's Molly from over at My Favorite Things. You are one of the lucky winners of the Burke Decor giveaway. Please email soon with all your shipping info. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin