Happy mail !!! kinda like Tyra mail since

By kate blue - Friday, May 07, 2010

it was from my SOC Secret Sistah!!  Can you say Basic Grey Kioshi in the house!! AND ink in a color I did  NOT have???? Now, I just gotta find the time to find my mojo and to use my goodies!!  I have still not grasped the whole time management of my new schedule since I have to work some evening hours and then Thing 1 and Thing 2 were quite needy while their dad was away :)   So, while I was trying to adjust to being back in the workforce, my kids were dragging my energy levels down to an all-time low!  I even missed Glee and Greys for 2 weeks in a row!  Anyway, I thank you Pat for such a array of amazing goodies for the last 3 months; they were fab stuff that I just loved :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin