Happy Mother's Day!

By kate blue - Sunday, May 09, 2010

Hope everyone had a great day and even if you aren't a mom, same...some of my friends who aren't moms are the best auntie-moms and givers to my children!  They have tons more patience and show them fun (espec when I'm tapped out)!...Tried to get Thing 2 to cooperate with me for the photo shoot BUT...no dice so... it is what it is! 











we spent the day with Deb and her princess and their families...great afternoon.....
















I then changed clothes and spent the evening with my bff!!  Busy day but loved every minute of it AND the cheesecake and wine too lol!!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is a great picture with you and the kids!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin