Today I celebrate this man....

By kate blue - Wednesday, June 30, 2010

my Uncle S...the only uncle (my dad's bro-in-law) I've ever known my whole entire life...he's a rock, a quiet man of many talents (his green thumb is outta this world), an irreplaceable treasure and I'm so glad he celebrates another year with us today!  I don't know how 'young' he is and he wouldn't reveal it either {lol,} but I do know he was very young in this picture that he sent me-I used the fabulous Tim Holtz papers and embellishments and did a vintage thang so that I can frame it in my gallery :)   Happy Birthday Unc- I LOVE YOU !!! (sis is gonna show him what a BLOG is tomorrow, hence the shout out!!!!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the background and embellishments of this layout! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday from Philly! he sounds like a wonderful man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout...BTW yesterday was my daddy's birthday...he would have been 60!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin