Still on vacay and scrappin'

By kate blue - Monday, August 16, 2010

love the hidden tag in there too :) and BG paper

love the wooden accents and felt border :)
with the bare number of supplies....went to a crop @ Piktails in Orlando and met the fab group of STC (Missie, Kelly and Amy & moms) and had a blast!  As always, I met many new friends and talked and laughed entirely too much and only did 2 layouts in about 5 hours....it is so hard to crop when I don't have chalks, bling or all my papers but I tried! Loved using my Cosmo Cricket, Kaiser, Jenni Bowlin and 7 Gypsies supplies plus other scraps I had packed....sorry for the bad pics but I forgot about taking pics until the sun had set a bit....

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow! I love these LO's! You did these withougt the things that you are comfortable using....?!? You totally rocked them out! That huge butterfly caught my eye, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors and designs are totally fabulous! I love the embellishments in both of these beauties! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin