September 26, 2010

am still away from blogland

just wanted to thank everyone again for all their prayers and well wishes for my husband's family during this difficult time of bereavement...my sister-in-law was so loved and her presence is missed so much in this house....her family who I had never met is amazing and I just wonder why it took me so long to meet them; we always crossed paths being in 3 different states. Day late but she'll always be a part of all of us....I'm borrowing someone's computer and it's truly weird to post without a picture but everybody has been wondering where I am so I just popped in with a quick note...hope everybody had a great weekend too..Am off to take care of more family business despite the rain so....talk to ya soon :)

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

You all are in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!!! luv ya sis!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin