September 20, 2010

LOTD

am still loving the Lost & Found and the So Sophie collection goodies (Papers, Girl spots & brads) from My Minds Eye.. I had posted an earlier layout of Thing 1 that I did for her birthday using some of  those collections...well, my friend D saw it and loved it and since I was celebrating her birthday with her last week, I promised her a layout using the same since I bought lots of it. So, her daughter took this picture and actually wanted to take another cause she thought our eyes were closed but I thought this one captured PERSONALITY and the fun of the day so, here it is, I hope she loves it!  And btw, isn't that satin flower w/ feather so cute?  They were on clearance @ Michael's (I think they are K & Co) but there were only 2 packs...I need to be on the lookout for more!  Butterflies are courtesy of the awesome Jenni Bowlin and the rubons are Basic Grey (stash from last year)....tfl !!!

7 comments:

that girl said...

Love this! What a great line!

Dolores said...

great photo, my favorite line so sophie! Beautiful

Monique Nicole Fox said...

cute :)

Samantha T. said...

Oooh, this is simply stunning!

renee said...

beautiful layout!

scrappingnana said...

Nice photo. Love your layout and the papers. TFS

Jojorenee said...

beautiful LO reds hot right now!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin