Fake: an adjective and we are on it !!!

By kate blue - Monday, October 18, 2010

Part of speech: adjective.....meaning:  false, an imitation, bogus, mock, artificial....and that's our next challenge over at CANDY SHOPPE DESIGNS !!!!  The Lollipop Girls wanna see how FAKE you can be. Any kind of Faux technique(s), distressing, tearing, digi or as in my case, hybrid elements or pictures...I altered the background of this pic using picnik and PhotoScape and then added my faux snow :)

deadline for the challenge is October 24th so hop over to the main 
challenge site for all the fine details and play along with us!  Our 
sponsor this month is the ultra fabulous Blue Moon Scrapbooking...
they've generously donated this awesome kit and I know you wanna win it!  I wish I could!!




                                            














  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin