Friday Scrapgal

By kate blue - Friday, October 01, 2010

Can u believe it's October ??!!!I'm back home and rested and am FINALLY trying to jump back into my routine so... Happy Friday everybody! TGIF!!! I'll start off with my Friday Scrapgal routine and all I can say is that this girl has her own flava and style that I love and that I should be getting stuff from her monthly ( I need a job though) and you should too!  Her kits are even better in person and her DT is uber-talented too!  Putchya hands together for Keandra people!!!  She's my pick of the week!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Cute blog! Go ahead and get your scrap on girl! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree she is the best! I particularly like her handmade die cuts and title blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH!!! Somebody shoulda TOLD me!!! Thanx sooo much, Queen Kat!!! I 'preciate the LUV!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree!! Her kits are the best, specialy her handmade embellishments!!
    And her blogposts are sooooo funny!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. KIWI IZ DA' BOMB!!!--{mary tyler moore theme}SHE'S GONNA MAKE IT AFTER ALL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin