October 17, 2010

It's Pencil Lines 4th birthday and I'm creating

am still working hard on being able to use sketches...have no idea why they are so hard for me; I guess it's like a class to me and I hate making cookie-cutter stuff and I hate measuring so that's why I struggle.  BUT, I am trying since more and more sketch blogs become popular.  Anyway, as part of the Pencil Lines 4th b-day celebration, I was drawn to this sketch # 146 chosen by Sue by the o-so-talented Anna Bowkis:
and decided to use more of my Basic Grey, My Minds Eye and JB stash:
 not exact to the sketch but totally inspired by it -Thanks for looking!!  Hope you had a great weekend!


5 comments:

Myia Shantrice said...

Wow Kat! You rocked that sketch! Congrats on the feature on You Inspire me by the way! Hard work pays off girly!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow my friend,what a beautiful layout!!!! your take is fantastic!!!

laterg8r said...

love how you used the twine on this one :D

that girl said...

I love all your creations using the sketches!

Jojorenee said...

Awesome photos & take!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin