Super Saturday

By kate blue - Saturday, October 09, 2010

hope everybody in the DMV area is outside enjoying the rash of warm temps (75 degrees) that we've been having for the last 2 days...sorry about the last post & if it seemed wacky ...I was cleaning up my studio and laid a full glass of wine on my desk and yep, you know it...I was vacuuming and knocked the glass onto the keyboard!  So, I had to just let the post stand since I don't have a laptop or iphone or any of that stuff....have been running around all day and am off  again with Thing 2 to enjoy the day but hope to get a new one after dinner since we'll be doing some pumpkin patch tomorrow with friends and I'll definitely need to post....talk to ya later !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin