True XOXO girls are back!!!

By kate blue - Thursday, October 14, 2010

Since the Candy Shoppe Design gals and the True XOXO chicks took off for a bit this summer, we are all back in full force and want to see your creations!  The MaKEUP2 brEAKUP challenge at CSD is still up for a little bit AND True XOXO has recently posted their goodies for Challenge # 12:  
For the Lipstick girls XOXO challenge, I started off with Lucky #13 (my birthdate, and I've ALWAYS found it to be lucky for ME)  and that was this layout by Tina Phillips:

   








and then here's my take (my scraplift) of it:


THING 2 in his favorite place- The water!!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I LOVE your take....great colors and i love the beach tag and overlay. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great interpretation!!
    Thank you for playing with us at XOXO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin