I know, Iknow...I'm product smitten...

By kate blue - Wednesday, January 26, 2011

these sneak peeks are killing me...I want it all...was off line yesterday and most of today (when kids have a snow day, we get bogged down doing stuff-today it was all about the Just Dance 2, comfort food and movie night!) and so when I started surfing, their were more sneaks unveiled!  Crate Paper is blowing me away; for the 1st time, their DT is knocking it out the park !  If you don't believe me, pop over here and see that I ain't lying....Tara, Jen C, Heidi Sonbul just to name a few are making me see chipboard in a whole new light:)
anyway, this collection is my 2nd fav after the Toy Box: The "PORTRAIT" Collection:






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin