in my quest to use up my stash *LOTD

By kate blue - Tuesday, February 22, 2011

so that I can get all the Crate Paper and Cosmo Cricket when it comes in, I'm "attempting to use stash...and am doing some simple layouts against my usual style....since snapfish messed up my order, I am still using the pics so that folks can see that it's ok to scrap the imperfect/imperfectly developed shots!

Cosmo Cricket Circa is still part of my favorite stash, mixed with some vintage Making Memories paper and Creative Imaginations stickers and that SUPER COOL ASL paper is from DCWV...isn't it perfect for Thing 2's smile???   And I never get tired of those Pink Paislee letters, I ordered  hoarded 5 packs of them long time ago -heheheee.
Hope everybody's having a terrific Tuesday-our kids are home for that measly 4 inches of snow that is almost melted...but they are entertaining themselves today quietly thank goodness!
ps- I almost forgot, one of my blog followers (I forget who) mentioned this site called Counterfeit Kits Challenge, am getting ready to post about that tomorrows so come back for some really cool stuff!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. How long does it take you to finish up a layout? You make it seem so easy, yet I know better! Haha.

    I love that you are scrapping "not-perfect" photos! I think the photo is lovely!

    Alphabet stickers/Thickers are my weakness. I can never have enough, and it seems alphas are the only embellishments I actually use in my stash of embellishments! I need to buy a lot of mixed alphabet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin