Super Saturday !!

By kate blue - Saturday, March 26, 2011


and despite the temps being in the 40's...yup cold to us Marylanders, we are going to a birthday party for some awesome friends {photos later} and are going to enjoy some new friends, bbq , birthday cake and and some champagne!  We might even throw some Wii dancing in there too...never know :):) 

so, until it's time to go, I'll just say that I'm:
listening - to R. Kelly Love Letter CD- VERY  NICE-all love songs, no rapping
eating -  blackberries
drinking - water  (but later it will be champagne)
wearing - pj's
feeling - happy-gonna spend the day & nite with friends & birthday cake :)
weather - cold- 40's
wanting - to win the Mega Millions LOL
needing - to win the Mega Millions, do I gotta repeat myself??? LOL
thinking -that I hope my other nephew is safe in Iraq-thinking our soldiers need to COME HOME!
wondering -
how many more weeks till I become a great aunt! My nephew (above) & his wife's  first      baby is due in 3-4 weeks!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The blackberries sound good and the champagne, but I'll have to settle for a rum and dr. pepper right now. And I'll even take your 40's cuz it's low thirties here with the wind chill in the 20's....ugh! ;)

    Have a blast later.... I love that DDR on the Wii....even if I AM a little coordination challenged...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had an awesome time!!! And just had to say...you all look great :o)
    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin