Tag! the Handwriting game

By kate blue - Tuesday, March 15, 2011

saw this over at Kristy's blog ('member I mentioned her yesterday??) and just thought it was a super cute idea...I was too lazy to go grab one of my handy dandy notebooks so since I was looking through the PB Teen catalog for spring inspiration for the boys room, I just used one of the pages! Way to recycle & reuse right? Hope you can read my handwriting!!

All you have to do is take out a pen and paper, answer the following questions and post it to your blog. Here are the questions:
1. What’s your name / blogger name?
2. What’s your blogs URL?
3. Write, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”.
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say? NOPE
8. Tag 3 bloggers to participate.  ** I tag Darlene, Michelle H, and Caryn!  This was fun and quick. Try it, even if I didn’t tag you!  Then, send me a msg so I can come check your tag out!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I LOVE how you did your handwriting sample! So fun and creative! Love your handwriting too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin