Wacky Wednesday and my 1st RAK winner!

By kate blue - Wednesday, March 23, 2011

since it's all cold and wintery and rainy and it's totally gonna be the day from hell with all the running around/therapy appt/stuff I gotta do while hubs is traveling, I thought I'd pick the 1st winner of my Paper Issues blog hop RAK!

Red Rover, Red Rover, have JOANIE from Full of Bolognie come on over!  Joanie gets to get this little goody in her mailbox after April 2nd!   Joanie, please holla at me and send me your snail mail addy:  Just leave a comment here and I'll look at it privately and then delete it :)
But on a WACKY note, since hubs is traveling, that means I don't have to cook dinner and the kids get to eat takeout...call me lazy......

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Anonymous9:27 AM EDT

    You are so nice! Congrats Joanie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Joanie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin