We're a bit late...but

By kate blue - Sunday, March 13, 2011

better late than never right??  True XOXO sooooo loved all the entries for Challenge # 16...Wow is all we can say!  SO, we are on to the next...it's now March and we are on to Challenge # 17!  You won't be disappointed, trust me...hop over and check out all the fabulosity that we have given you the gift of scraplifting...

Here's my take and a few others that made me feel good...well, they all made me feel good but I couldn't possibly post them all- you have to come over and find time to play with us this month!

LIPSTICK CHICK - LISA H 
 MY LAYOUT  :):)



LIPSTICK CHICK-KIMMY J IN DA HOUSE!
hope YOUR creativity is sparked; come over and play...up for grabs is a wonderful prize pack from our generous sponsor, Candy Shoppe Designs!  Deadline is April 5, 2011 :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh! FUN!! :))

    Popping by to say, HI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:53 PM EDT

    Aww! Thank you so much for posting my page on here Kate! I was stopping by to say thanks so much for posting that response on the XOXO DT this morning. You got straight to the point and said exactly what I was thinking. I feel a lot better now that you spoke my mind! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin