Fabulous Friday everybody...today I'm featuring Robin!

By kate blue - Friday, April 15, 2011

 a scrapping diva from Virginia at that...I smell a field trip coming up (hint hint**)   Anyway, there's so much talent in the crafting world and so many blogs and with folks posting all kinds of projects, sometimes it's hard to keep up...THEN, along comes a layout or a project that catches your eye, something that's well made, full of beauty and just touches your spirit and you are like "Who made that?"...well, that's what happened to me when I was trolling around at the Graphic 45 website this week...after all, most African American scrappers truly know that there aren't that many women of color on major manufac's blogs and DTs, and there aren't that many of us who are published in their magazines either...but I have seen a shift in that in 2010-2011 and it encourages those of who want to mix both-doing work for publication submission and then just for the fun of it all... I salute G45 for showcasing the delightful projects of Robin Shakoor-and here's some peeks of some of her creativity (more at their site)...


not only did her G45 goodies with Billie Holiday catch my eye, but her cards (look at her blog) are gorgeous as well (I'm jealous and am gonna send her my snail mail so she can send me some happy cards for my frig LOL)  AND, can you believe she puts a hurting on altered projects too? I'm just wondering why no one's ever directed me to her blog, now I'm gonna have to block off some hours to troll around her whole blog at all the goodies back from 2010 :):):)

I may need to go to VA and rub her genie lamp for some luck and inspiration...I hope you'll pop over to her blog, THEN pop over to her writeup @ G45 and leave her some L-O-V-E !  She'll know that Queen Kat sent ya!  Happy Friday everybody !!!!  Go create something !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. How in the world will I ever live up to that beautiful intro? lol. Thank you so much for your love and support. I am honored and sincerely grateful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin