It's FINALLY out and ready for shipping!

By kate blue - Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The next installment by Memory Makers...remember they had 501 Great Scrapbook Page Ideas?  Well, this time, it's THE BIG BOOK OF SCRAPBOOK PAGES {600+ pages) and it's HERE!

Feeling stumped?  Need some inspiration?  Don't wanna break your bank?  Well, it is FINALLY available (it's taken a year from the time of submission till it's release yesterday) and is reasonably priced! Under $15 bucks and if you order from Amazon, I believe it is eligible for free shipping!!!



I'm waiting to get my FREE copy since I am in it! Look for me, the hubby and Things 1 & 2!! And I do not know for sure if it is available at stores like Michael's, JoAnns or Hobby Lobby but I will keep you informed...Locally I do know it is available at Barnes & Noble for $ 14.27 but Borders is {over}charging  at the HIGH price of $ 24.99...Who knows???  I may RAK one out to one of you lucky blog readers :)  since I'm putting together a birthday RAK to celebrate my son's birthday later this month...it's gonna be a RAK of 7 items since he's 7....but that's for later....Have  a terrific Tuesday everybody!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats, I will have to check it out.

    Wow your little man is going to be 7. I know he must be looking forward to his birthday....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin