May 10, 2011

It's FINALLY out and ready for shipping!

The next installment by Memory Makers...remember they had 501 Great Scrapbook Page Ideas?  Well, this time, it's THE BIG BOOK OF SCRAPBOOK PAGES {600+ pages) and it's HERE!

Feeling stumped?  Need some inspiration?  Don't wanna break your bank?  Well, it is FINALLY available (it's taken a year from the time of submission till it's release yesterday) and is reasonably priced! Under $15 bucks and if you order from Amazon, I believe it is eligible for free shipping!!!



I'm waiting to get my FREE copy since I am in it! Look for me, the hubby and Things 1 & 2!! And I do not know for sure if it is available at stores like Michael's, JoAnns or Hobby Lobby but I will keep you informed...Locally I do know it is available at Barnes & Noble for $ 14.27 but Borders is {over}charging  at the HIGH price of $ 24.99...Who knows???  I may RAK one out to one of you lucky blog readers :)  since I'm putting together a birthday RAK to celebrate my son's birthday later this month...it's gonna be a RAK of 7 items since he's 7....but that's for later....Have  a terrific Tuesday everybody!!!

1 comment:

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Congrats, I will have to check it out.

Wow your little man is going to be 7. I know he must be looking forward to his birthday....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin