Scrap Your @ss off-next challenge

By kate blue - Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sketch # 2 ...and the next recipe over at Paper Secrets...I used flowers, masking tape, raw chipboard, buttons, stamping (love the cool birdhouse stamp from my sistah Ms. Stackhouse-thank you! and the Queen stamp from either Joy or E)...cool vintage stickers from American Crafts....and I just roamed around the stash house for royal things to use...It's Thankful Thursday and it's gonna be a scorcher here in MD...I'm just thankful that it's such a beautiful day; am going to get a haircut and a big glass of something cool to drink (green tea @ Panera) afterwards and oh yeah, am gonna hit up AC Moore for that Martha Stewart scorepal that's on sale this week for $10 bucks....So, enjoy the day no matter what everybody!

and yeah, I followed the sketch and allowed my pics and frames to be cockeyed...so against my norm....yikes!  Hope that doesn't happen too many more times in this challenge month; it's my OCD coming out :):):):)...I need/love straight lines!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So CA-UTE! Love all the type and the Yellow and black scheme! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin