let's all give back shall we? an offer that rocks!

By kate blue - Thursday, June 30, 2011


CTMH and my personal friend Jen O'Neill have teamed up to offer the You & Me scrapbooking kit for only $20 (a retail value of $34.95-I HAD TO ADD estimated S/H and MD sales tax), and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross Spring 2011 Floods and Tornadoes relief operations.

I saw this kit in person and I loved it!   Here's some closeups!
Jen still has some available so please order yours today!  If you live in Maryland, you can SAVE ON S/H AND TAX (MAY BE AN ADDTL $5) coordinate with Jen @ (410) 905-1236 or, send me an email and I can get it from her and get it to you if you're gonna come by 6420... for those outside of Maryland, s/h is only $ 7.95 !!!   Let me know how many you want and we'll get on it!  For those who are gonna see me next weekend, YOU will NEED this!  Super cute and yes, it's BOTH layouts and a stamp set and papers/embells for about $20...BOTH!



With the You & Me kit, you’ll create two fully embellished two-page layouts using the
included instructions, papers, D-size stamp set, and accessories. At only $15 plus s/h, this kit is more than 50% off the retail price.  **Trust me, it's a steal!! You’ll win by getting the kit at a phenomenal price, and those in the weather-devastated regions will benefit from your charitable contribution.

CONTENTS:
1 – My Acrylix® You & Me Stamp Set (D-size)
1 – 12" × 12" Colonial White Cardstock
6 – 12" × 12" B&T Duos® Papers
(New! Cardstock-weight)
1 – 6" × 9" You & Me Irresistibles™ Chipboard
Die-Cut Sheet
1 Yard – Chocolate Stripe Ribbon
1 Package – Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems
1 – Instruction Guide
Featured Colors: Chocolate, Crème Brulee

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin