OMG where has the week gone?

By kate blue - Tuesday, June 07, 2011

It's been a long week...had family visiting here for the week and that meant being a wife, mom, sister, maid, cook, (oops LOL) and daughter and whew, I'm exhausted!!  and, that meant NO BLOGGING, NO EMAIL...NO FACEBOOK!  We truly don't know how much we love that stuff till we walk away from it...I told myself that I would be taking a 30 day hiatus from facebook in July, but now I'm not so sure...felt kinda weird BUT it can be done...and, that also meant that I didn't get to do a birthday writeup/shoutout to my favorite artist of ALL TIME {Prince} who celebrated his 53rd birthday today!


***  so I'm slowly weaning myself back on to the internet, catching up blogging & email..:)  Hope everybody's had a great week!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I definitely noticed your absence. Glad to know you're back online. Hope your visit with the family was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin