tons of inspo! I finally got my grubby paws on the book!

By kate blue - Friday, June 24, 2011


after a whole year wait, I finally received my personal copy of Memory Makers Big Book of Scrapbook Pages and yes, yours truly has a few layouts in there...I've started browsing slowly since there are so many layouts on one page and I want to look at all the details of the pages (a bit hard cause they have sooo many pages in there but it is chock full of inspiration for folks of all levels) ...but I wanted to share this one OF MINE up close cause it was one of my favorites:  This girl rocks and this layout came together soo easy...am not sure I could do it quite so easily now cause I'd critique it to death!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. GOR-GEOUS layout! You should be so proud to have it published in this book!! A moment in time has been captured forever.
    Thanks for the kind words on my blog. And especially for thinking of my son who accidentally hurt his sister. I know he is feeling badly about it. Hugs, Stacy h-w

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations that so great!! Love the layout- your daughter is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I love that layout. Congratulations my friend. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoo hoo, congrats on the pubs in the book, girl! love the LO! so good to see you this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girl! I just LOVE your blog. :) It's awesome. Congrats on getting published in the book. I am now a follwer too! :)

    Take care!


    Ally

    http://www.allyrosedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even imagine how many layouts you have ever made in your scrappy life-- like 1000+ layouts huh!? That book and your layout looks so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin